KIENYEJI CHICKEN FARMING TRAINING

Monday, May 4, 2015

Day Old Rainbow Rooster Chicks Available for Sale

Day Old Rainbow rooster chicks available and ready for delivery for only Ksh.100 per chick. Deliveries done throughout Kenya for all order sizes(but you pay the transport costs for smaller orders of Ksh.10 per bird). For orders and enquiries this week, call 0711417887 or email improvedkienyeji@gmail.com while stocks last.
Some Practical Information about the Rainbow Rooster:-
• They are called Rainbow Roosters because they come in so many colors. They are some of the most colorful hens out there. See photos below.
• They are low fat chickens and quite healthy
• They are very tasty
• The Rainbow rooster meat is of medium texture
• Hardy birds and very suitable for backyard farming
• Multicolored hens hence the name Rainbow Rooster
• Low technology input which gives you maximum yields
• Loved by Kenyans due to tasty meat
Rainbow Rooster Layers
• Age of maturity is 140 days
• Age at peak production-26 weeks
• Peak Production-93%
• Color of eggs-dark brown
• Body weight at maturity-1650gms
• Body weight at end of lay-2200gms
• Age of 50% production-152 days
• Lays an average of 300 eggs over a 72-week laying period.
Rainbow Rooster Male Birds
• Color-brown
• Weight at 12 weeks-1200gms
• Mature weight-1750gms
• Male birds color brown
Call 0711417887 to Order this week.

3 comments:

  1. This is great, keep it up

    http://odel.uonbi.ac.ke/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it becouse I practice it i hope to be part of your poultry family

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could not have closed on my first home without Mr, Pedro! Pedro and his team went above and beyond for me on this transaction. He handled my very tight turnaround time with ease and was always available for me when I had questions (and I had plenty), even when he was away from the office, which I greatly appreciated! He and his team handled many last-minute scrambles with the seller and worked tirelessly to make sure that I could close before my lease (and my down payment assistance, for that matter) expired. Mr. Pedro is an incredibly knowledgeable Loan Officer, courteous, and patient. I went through a couple of offers on properties before my final purchase and Pedro was there to help with each one, often coordinating with my agent behind the scenes. I felt supported throughout the entire process. Thanks to Pedro and the tireless efforts of his team, I am now a proud homeowner! I would encourage you to consider Pedro and his loan company for any kind of loan.

    # Car loan

    # Home loan

    # Business loan

    # Personal loan



    Mr, Pedro Loan Offer

    Email- pedroloanss@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete